PROTECTIONPRO® by Madico LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
The following is Madico’s limited product warranty applicable only for ProtectionPro Ultra branded
products. This warranty is effective for all ProtectionPro Ultra branded products purchased on or after
March 1, 2020. Any previous warranties will continue to apply to ProtectionPro Ultra branded
products manufactured prior to this date. For additional information, refer to
What this warranty covers:
Madico, Inc. warrants to the consumer for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase1,
that its ProtectionPro Ultra branded products (the “Products”) will be free from manufacturing defects
in materials and workmanship2 3. Madico’s sole obligation will be the replacement of defective product
at equal or lesser value, if purchaser complies with the requirements of this warranty. This warranty
gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser and is transferable; however, any transfer will not
extend the length of the warranty.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE
DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF4
There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof, and all other
warrantees, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of fitness for a
particular purpose, warranty of merchantability, and warranty of title are hereby disclaimed. Madico’s
obligations under the Warranty are for defective products only and are strictly limited to the remedies
set forth below. In no event shall Madico be liable or responsible for any loss or damage, economic or
otherwise, including, without limitation, costs, fees, direct, indirect, punitive or consequential damages.5 The ProtectionPro Ultra branded products are sold as is.
What is covered under this warranty:
Following is a list of characteristics that Madico may deem a covered claim:
- Discoloration (yellowing)
- Pre-installation Contamination (dust, dirt, hair, fibers)
- Poor Adhesion to the glass surface
- Excessive curl (in excess of acceptable standards)
- Delamination (separation of layers)
- Pre-installation Distortion/Haze (cloudy or foggy appearance prior to installation)
- Streaks (wavy or rippled appearance – not wrinkles)
- Physical Damage – such as wrinkled or creased edges, impressions, or excessive dimples
- Scratches (if determined to be the result of the manufacturing process)
- Wrinkles (that do not come out after installation and that are a result of the manufacturer)
- Madico will review other claimed defects as well to determine whether it believes a defect exist that is subject to this warranty.
What this warranty does not cover:
- Problems due to poor, faulty, or non-recommended installation.
- Product that was damaged (not resulting from defect or malfunction).
- Product that has been used in an unreasonable manner.
- Product that has not been properly maintained and cared for.
- Labor and materials for installation.
- Other limitations, exclusions and disclaimers set forth in this warranty
How to submit a claim under this warranty:
To make a warranty claim, Purchaser is required to return to the original retail point of purchase and provide a proof of purchase.6 This can be done by providing a copy of the original receipt or a copy of the product back-sheet containing the serialized QR code.
The retailer may also require the following:
- Photographic submission of the original receipt or product back-sheet via the ProtectionPro app;
- A Re-installation/service fee to cover any labor charges;
- Retention and return of any allegedly defective product.
If Purchaser is unable to return to the point of purchase or the retailer is unable to supply a replacement product the customer may email Madico directly at email@example.com and will be directed to an alternative retail location that can service the product.
If the purchaser’s issue is not resolved, purchaser may then contact Madico directly by phone or in writing at the following contact points:
Mail Inquiries to Warrantor Madico:
Attn: ProtectionPro Support
9251 Belcher Rd N
Pinellas Park, FL 33782
Madico will investigate the claim and take appropriate action within 30 days after receiving all of the required information. If Madico deems the claim to be covered, Madico will provide replacement product only. Installation and costs of installation will be the responsibility of the claimant. If after a reasonable number of attempts to provide replacement product Madico fails to remedy the defect complained of, then claimant is permitted to elect a refund of claimant’s purchase cost of the product, excluding installation charges. To obtain information on the status of a warranty claim, claimant may contact Madico at (801)571-8243.
No distributor, seller, installer, employee of Madico or anyone else has the authority to modify this warranty in any manner.
1All Ultra and Infinity branded ProtectionPro films original installation must be through an authorized dealer.
2Some states do not allow limitations on how long a warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you
3The ProtectionPro Product Quality Specifications can be located at www.Madico.com.
4This disclaimer of implied warranties is subject to the requirements of 15 USC 2301, but shall not alter state law related to warranties unless compelled by 15 USC 2301.
5Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you
6Purchaser is not required to have the warranty work performed by an authorized retailer, but these are the steps to have a determination made as to whether a warrantable condition exists.